1. What is your favorite place/setting in the book so far? What was your favorite scene in this place/setting?
Favourite place is definitely the Spirit Hunter’s lair/work space because it’s always super cool to read descriptions of what they are working on now! Favourite scene definitely has to be when Eleanor first meets Daniel 😏.
2. What was your first impression of Eleanor?
Eleanor for me was badass from the start with her rebellious side and habit in not doing anything anyone tells her to lol. She was a bit hard to get into at first because I was expecting a very Victorian-era lady with those sort of manners so of course I was a bit taken by surprise haha.
3. What do you think is actually happening with the German Academy Boys and Eleanor’s Brother?
Since this is a reread for me, at the time I thought Clarence was the person was behind it. And he was being evil and stuff. And was the necromancer. I won’t say more than that lol.
4. If you were living in Philadelphia at this time, would you believe in the supernatural as Eleanor and the spirit hunters do?
Definitelyyyyy, I’m one for theories and magic and all that sort of jazz, so I would definitely believe in the supernatural especially if I experienced some of the things in Something Strange and Deadly.
5. What do you think of the magic and it’s system so far?
Amazinggggg. One of my favourite paranormal magic systems to be honest. Sooz writes amazing rules and systems.
And that’s it for this week’s discussion! I will be posting next week’s discussion questions later on this week, so take a look out for that! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this week’s discussion!
What are some of your thoughts on these questions referring back to Something Strange and Deadly?