Wooooooo!!! School’s out and now I have a lot of free time!! Well kinda. Anyways I’m so so so sorry I haven’t been consistently posting on this blog, but heyyyyy now I’m back! I’m going to try blogging about three times a week now and I’ve got lots and lots more stuff to share with you guys! Especially since I’ve been reading so much, about a book every two days, I’ve got tons of reviews to write now. It really helps that I took out 80 books from my library… whoops? Without further ado, here’s what I planned to read in the month of June:
– The Chasm by S. Usher Evans
– Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
– Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
– Take Me On by Katie McGarry
– Signs of You by Emily France
And I mean I didn’t do a bad job eh? The only one I didn’t finish was Gemina, but that’s okay, because I did get through a lot more of it. And let me tell you, it’s reallllyyyyy goooddddd! Because I mean as I’m writing this in July I just finished it haha. So here’s all of what I read in June:
– Crash Into You by Katie McGarry (THE CHARACTERS ARE SO DAMN CUTE – 5 STARS)
– Take Me On by Katie McGarry (YES MARTIAL ARTS AND BADASS CHARACTERS, I NEED MORE – 4.5 STARS)
– Signs of You by Emily France (So thought-provoking and gut-wrenching – 4 STARS)
– A Silent Voice (Koe no Katachi) vol. 1-4 by Yoshitoki Ooima (OMG a+ characters and really makes you think about what’s right and wrong and AMAZING ART – 5 STARS)
– The Chasm by S. Usher Evans (YESS AMAZING FOLLOW-UP TO THE FIRST – 4 STARS)
– The Gamer part 1 by Sung San-Young (AMAZING ART AND WORLD – 4.5 STARS)
– Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (yesssss great plot and definitely can’t wait to see where it goes – 3.5 STARS)
– Get Smart! By Brian Tracy (fairly good but quite repetitive with presenting ideas – 3.5 STARS)
– The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski (loveeeee the characters, can’t wait to see what happens next – 4 STARS)
Welp that was a lot of books lol. I can’t believe I read all that during exam month lol. Here’s some books I plan to (or have already) read this month:
– Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (SOOO much character development and the twists omg – 5 STARS)
– Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (SO HEART-TOUCHING and hits so close to home – 5 STARS)
– A Silent Voice (Koe no Katachi) vol. 5-7 by Yoshitoki Ooima (ughhhghh that ending I cry – 5 STARS)
– The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
– Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
– Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
… And much, much more! I’m not going to list all of them since I have 80 books to choose from everyday sooooo.
Some cool things that happened in June:
– I won a Frenzies First giveaway that included Ruined, Outliers, Crown’s Game, Unrivaled, Queen of Hearts, and True Letters from a Fictional Life!
– I won a copy of Fanart by Sarah Tregay!
– I passed my courses this year with an average of a 96%!
– Somehow my essay about Heir of Fire got a 100% in my english class.
– I went crazy at my library and took out 80 books O.o
Did you do anything cool in June?